Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Boston Metro-South (Needham-Dedham) Sheraton Needham

mitchry
By mitchry,
in

So I've gotten the priceline bug....I booked a last minute room on Thursday night last week 3/31 At the Marriot in Burlington, MA at $75 and was pretty happy with that (rate was $189 on their web site), but now doing more research it seems as though I can do even better.

So here's the deal...

My wife and 2 kids (ages 4 and 1) are traveling to Walpole, MA on 5/7 for a party, I'm looking for a place to hang my hat that night in the area pretty cheap (Holiday Inn express style though full service Hotel).

Then we would like to go to Boston for the night on Sunday 5/8 (Mothers Day). We loved our stay at the Millenium Boston 2 years ago, but just don't want to pay the rate. So I'm thinking about trying priceline for both stays.

My dilema is that priceline can't guarentee 2 beds....I'm willing to gamble though.

We'de like to the say in the Quincy Market or Harbor front area.

Any suggestions for rates for both nights?

Any hotel class to stay away from, that might only have 1 bed rooms? Looks like Club Quarters only has 1 beds based on the Hotel reviews?

Other sugestions?

Thanks very much, this seems really cool!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please use separate threads for each leg of your stay... we'll use this thread for your Walpole nite, please start a NEW TOPIC for your Boston downtown stay.

For this leg of your trip, what is the minimum star rating and maximum budget (before fees and taxes)?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Bid on a *3.5 and 3* in the (Needham - Dedham) area yesterday up to $55, didn't get anything. First bid on a 3* today for was $61...I was hoping for one of the Residence Inn's, for the free breakfast but got the Sheraton Needham Hotel for $61 on the night of 5/7. Probably could have payed a few dollars less if I worked it more....nice hotel though, pool for this kids in the morning! They also accomodated the two double bed request.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]