Priceline Hotel: 3* Chicago (Airport OHare ORD South) Holiday Inn OHare

LilliCat
By LilliCat,
in

I'm looking to book a hotel from April 9th to April 13th. I see a 2 star hotel within the Chicago Midway zone $56/night that has no amenities listed and hasn't been identified. I don't recall any 2 star hotels in the area. I am thinking this may be a Sleep Inn and was wondering if someone would be able to help.

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, this property has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, and it's hard to narrow it down without any amenities offered. Additionally, I'd be concerned with the 55% review from HOTWIRE customers.

Do you need to be by Midway? Are you driving? It depends on where you need to be and desired budget, but I think you could do a lot better for the same money in the SW or North burbs. Let us know a bit more about what you are looking for/need and we would be happy to offer alternative suggestions. PRICELINE also may be able to get a better value for the Midway area if you need to be near there. In terms of the SW suburbs, there is a 3.5* in the Oakbrook-Downers Grove area w/90% approval for $3 more than the 2* MDW property.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't feel like bumping my closed Hotwire topic to reflect another change. Canceled direct reservation; didn't like Hotwire options and gave my try at this Priceline thing. Took a huge risk this time but I am very satisfied.

My first bid of $33 for a 2* within the 3 Chicago airport zones was rejected. $33x4 + $28.64 tax $160.64

Day later I bid $38 for a 3* within the same zones and my bid was accepted. $38x4 + $31.96 tax $183.96

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]