Hotwire Hotel: Please help identify BOS Logan Intl Airport - Saugus 2.5* and 4* hotel

thegizzywiz
By thegizzywiz,
in

Checkin: 4/19-4/20

BOS Logan International Airport - Saugus

2.5*

$100

SMOKEFREE

AIRPORT SHUTTLE

COMP. Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

95% Recommended per Hotwire reviews

According to amenities, this looks like the Embassy Suites, but ES is listed as a 3* properties in the pinned hotel list, and there is no LAUNDRY listed. Please let me know what you think.

$100

The 4* hotel has the ff amenities:

SMOKEFREE

AIRPORT SHUTTLE

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

High Speed Internet

95% Recommended per Hotwire reviews

This looks like it's the Hyatt Harborside since it's lacking a business center (Hilton). Am I correct?

Which would you recommend since they are the same rate? BTW, I will have a rental car to park but might return early since there is an airport shuttle. Early morning flight, would it save me time to return rental car in the evening or right before checking in?

Thank you so much for your input.

I'm doutful that the 2.5* would be the Embassy Suites... i think the Comfort Inn and Suites Boston/Airport would be more likely and that would be my best guess for this one.

I agree with your guess on the 4* as being the Hyatt Harbourside.

Of the two, for the same price, i'd likely choose the higher star rated hotel (the Hyatt in this case). However, this assumes all things being equal, so i would first check to make sure the shuttle of each is complimentary and also check the hours of each to ensure that the shuttle will be operating at the time you would need to leave. We recently had a very early flight (6am) and the shuttle started at 5am, which would make it tight, but do-able. Driver didn't show up until 5:15am, which made it a bit too closer for comfort.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Has anyone identified the 2.5* hotel at the airport?
I'm doutful that the 2.5* would be the Embassy Suites... i think the Comfort Inn and Suites Boston/Airport would be more likely and that would be my best guess for this one.

The above was my guess when i had looked a few days ago, but if you need help with your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC with the dates of your stay and i'll have a fresh look at it.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]