Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orange County (Anaheim - Disneyland South - Convention Center) Holiday Inn Anaheim

tululahh
By tululahh,
in

Hello! Love your site thank you for all you do.

Ok, I'm looking for Apr 27- may 1st. 2 people Disney land south.

I found a 3.3 star for 66.00

shows gym, pool,rest,bus center, high speed internet ( I did not find a no smoking sign which I would prefer)

it has a 90% approval rate

I was hoping it was the Crowne Plaza but not too sure what are your thoughts?

I found a 3 * for 58.00 disneyland south

gym,pool, rest, bus center,laundry, tennis nearby and high speed internet (also I couldnt find a non smoking sign)

Im worried this may be a Holiday Inn on Machester which I got before and got stuck with a smoking room.

Its just me and my 3 year old son (mom and son) I dont really want to go over 75.00 a night because i need to figure in approx 15.00 resort/parking charges on top. ANy suggestions?

Also I have friends staying at the DoubleTree in orange but I can't seem to locate that one either. they have it through priceline for 46.00.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

3.5* star for 66.00

This is a match for both Crowne Plaza and Doubletree Anaheim-Orange. My guess would be Doubletree but i recommend that you have an open mind for both hotels if booking this property.

3* for 58.00

Best guess would be Holiday Inn Anaheim (Manchester Ave)

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Please remember follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please ask your friends to post their PRICELINE wins on the board.

• 5 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]