Priceline Hotel: Austin bid tip for 3* hotels - Downtown / South-Airport

howdy_tx
By howdy_tx,
in

any bidding tip for a 3* or higher hotels in Austin, Downtown and South-Airport area?

stay 6 nights starting April 29th to May 5th

I was told Marriott in South Airport, Plantium members has by 1 get 1 free weekend nights, average about $50 per night for two nights for WEEKEND only. but I need total 6 days for TWO rooms.

any tip would be much appreciated

and what is the starting bid to max bid I should consider?

what if I lower to 2.5* (courtyard) or 2* (La Quinta)? max price for those?

thank you.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Are you Platinum with Marriott and eligible for the Buy One Get One offer? Do they allow you to book multiple rooms (as many reward stays are limited to one room and must be in the name of the Platinum member)

What is your budget for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am actually Platinum with Marriott and is eligible for the B1G1 offer. however, that is only for weekend. 1 weekend 1 free. so, only 2 out of the 6 nights. & yes, coupon does say can give to friends. I believe the calculation for Austin-South-Airport Marriott is about $50 per night before tax. However, the rest of the week will be more than $100.

budget? I was hoping to keep in the $50 range before tax per night.

You could purchase the deal directly thru Marriott for 4/29-5/1... then PRICELINE or HOTWIRE a hotel for the remainder of your trip (understanding that you would likely need to change hotels.. and the midweek nites may very cost you more than $50/nite)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]