Hotwire Hotel: 4* Maui (Kaanapali) Sheraton Maui Hotel

jellaboo
By jellaboo,
in

I'm searching and seeing a 4 star hotel in Ka'anapali for the dates of 7/4 - 7/8 and getting this one for $206 a night. I have looked at the Hotwire hotel list and do not see a hotel that matches up with these amenities:

Resort

Beach Front

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Laundry

The 4 star hotels listed in the hotel list all have Children's Activities, Golf, and Tennis so I'm a little stumped.

Thank you in advance for the assistance.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I belive that you don't have listed all amenities for the hotel. If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

• 1 month later...
Just booked it today and it was the Sheraton Maui. This was my favorite of the three hotels so very excited about it. Booked it through Hotwire for $205/night, best I could find through other travel sites was $340/night so seems like a good deal. Thanks for the help.

When you booked, did it tell you what kind of room you got? I'm looking at a similar deal for different dates in July and was hoping to get a King/Queen bed instead of 2 double beds. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

jellaboo

Thank you for sharing your result with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to book this :)

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]