Priceline Hotel: Hotwire and Priceline help for Puerto Vallarta

shankarti
By shankarti,
in

Trying to book a hotel for 4 nights 6/17 - 6/21 in PV. Got Hotwire $48 (says Best Value) in Puerto Vallarta with amenities include: Suite, Near Beach, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Kitchenette, Children's Activity Program, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

Does any one know which hotel this might be? i was wondering if it is Los Arcos Suites.

I also got a 3* option for $121 in Nuevo Vallarta, $198 option in PV. Anyone know which hotels these might be?

Also what are the hotels on priceline. I am interested in downtown PV and was wondering if their 2 star is Los Arcos

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks

here are all the options that Hotwire gave me

Nuevo Vallarta 3*

Beachfront, Pool(s), Kitchenette for $121 a night

Puerto Vallarta 4*

Suite, Beachfront, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Kitchenette, Children's Activity Program. for $198 a night

Puerto Vallarta 3*

Suite, Near Beach, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Kitchenette, Children's Activity Program, Laundry Facilities (self-service). for $48 a night

Puerto Vallarta 2.5*

Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services. for $66 a night

A couple of years back I got the Marriott on Priceline for three nights at $40. It was listed as a resort but I was not charged any sort of resort fee. Actual quality was like a high PL 3*. I'm not sure what the zones and such are like nowadays, but this property is closer to the PVR airport than the center of town. (Which is no big deal once you get the hang of riding the buses.) It was still "Puerto" and not "Nuevo".

This was an August stay and you are looking at June dates, which is still low season. One expects PL rates to have gone up since then, but off-season is still-off-season. $198 for a 4* Hotwire property for June sounds very, very high.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]