Hotwire Hotel: Need ID Help 3* Orlando (Sea World-I-Drive South)

kathybb
By kathybb,
in

Kathy, what are the dates you plan to stay there? if you click all amenities is this all that shows up still?

So far my best guess would be the Hilton Garden Inn but if those indeed are the only 2 it could be a ton of others.

My advice also: Orlando ratings tend to be a little inflated, usually for not much more you can get a 4* hotel in the same area too and if you use priceline you can definitely get a lot nicer hotel for near that price. One member here just got the Renaissance Sea World Hotel for like $60 a night. Im just not sure what your needs/budget is like.

Hope this helps

My dates are 4/10/11 to 4/15/11

Yes, when I click the see all link on the view details page, it lists the amenities as:

3-star hotel in SeaWorld - I-drive South

This hotel features the following amenities:

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

The Hotwire price is now at $46 and it says Recommended in 80% of Hotwire customer reviews

I agree with you that I may get a better hotel via Priceleine. I will probably try it, if I can not identify this hotel.

Thanks for your help.

This property has not yet been reported to the board, and with just these two amenity icons, i don't think we'll be able to gain much insight into this one.

If you need help with a bidding strategy feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]