Priceline Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (Downtown) Loews

McMick
By McMick,
in

Using the PRICELINE link on the BetterBidding web site:

Started with 4 star, Downtown, $71...denied. But I got a pop up box offer if I increased my bid to $91. I didn't take the bait; it's my experience if you continue with incremental bids you'll get the same property for less.

So I maintained 4 star, and added zones without 4 star properties, and increased by bids in increments of $5. My bid was accepted at $81. I'll bet the $91 offer was also for the Loews Hotel.

On the Loews web site, the lowest priced room for these dates is $179/night. This is a really cool building; it's the former PSFS Building (former Bank office tower)--the first "modern" skyscraper in Philadelphia. They did a fantastic job converting it to a hotel, preserving much of the historic character of the building. I've never stayed there, but visited a few years ago as part of an architecture tour sponsored by the New York Art Deco Society.

Taxes and fees: $33.00. Grand total: $195.00.

Congrats on your success. :)

Awesome deal for this property and glad to hear you are excited about your stay. Looks like a beautiful building online and it's always nice to hear when a hotel preserves the architecture of a renovated property. Looks like a really beautiful hotel on the website.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]