Amenities

Smoke Free Rooms

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

recomennded in 90% Hotwire reveiws and gets 4.5 on Tripadvisor. And I use the links from theis site :)

I guess it could be some of the other hotels in the area, but this SOUNDS like the Park Inn Hotel which I got in mid-December on PRICELINE for $38. The rooms sort of felt like motel rooms. The restaurant was very mediocre. The free breakfast consisted of tepid milk & cereal, an assortment of pastries and some fruit. If we wanted hot items, we'd have to pay. The bartender was SUPER friendly & the bar was really comfy for watching the game or just chatting w/other guests. I felt like the hotel was mostly geared toward people who have been delayed on their flights. If this is the hotel you get, do NOT walk around in this neighborhood. Get a cab or take the free shuttle. This Greenspoint area is known by some locals as the "GunsPoint" area because of the crime issues- ESP. against tourists/hotel guests.

-Claire

ljsuperw,

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Las Vegas thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]