Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown-Pike Place) Sorrento Hotel

812many
By 812many,
in

I used the betterbidding PRICELINE link. After looking at 4* Seattle (Downtown-Pike Place) 4* published rates, started at $80, 4* only. I was denied on six different re-bids, each time adding a zone and increasing bid. Then this bid was accepted. It's a new property to me, and it is not on the pinned Priceline hotel list. Looks nice.

Sorrento Hotel Seattle

Seattle Downtown - Pike Place

900 Madison Street

Seattle, Washington 98104

206-622-6400

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Hotwire Florida thread (post in that thread what you decided for that stay), then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above.

PS. Allways follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Ditto...def. do not want that location!

So - now what do we do?

I need a 4* for 4 nights August 14-18th....and I refuse to stay on the N/E side of hwy 5. Perhaps Priceline just shot theirselves in the foot on this one. I knew this whole thing was too good to be true. Glad others are able to use this site for savings but it appears we will not be able to.

So - now what do we do?

I need a 4* for 4 nights August 14-18th....and I refuse to stay on the N/E side of hwy 5. Perhaps Priceline just shot theirselves in the foot on this one. I knew this whole thing was too good to be true. Glad others are able to use this site for savings but it appears we will not be able to.

HOTWIRE would be another option, as with HOTWIRE you can at least make an educated guess as to which hotels may be showing based upon the information showing.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

It's only 4 blocks farther than the Renaissance which we bid on and won last year. We enjoyed the walk. But it doesn't cost much more to just pay when you stay so it wasn't a great deal from what I can tell.

It's definitely within the zone shown for Pike Place area and it's certainly one of the eleven 4* hotels available at Priceline available for sale within the area.

Gina

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]