Priceline Hotel: Help in Booking Charlottesville, VA

jdh62
By jdh62,
in

Been trying to book 2 rooms in a 3* at Charlottesville, VA for Sat, Apr 16 (using PRICELINE link from here of course). Median price is supposedly $139, but I tried from $80 to $120 without any success. Since it's spring break, I am wondering if most hotels are booked there. Appreciate any advice.

Rates do appear on the high side for these dates, unfortunately. HOTWIRE is showing a 3* in Charlottesville for these dates at $127, so while unfortunately expensive, not much higher than you have bid up to this point.

Looking on Expedia for these dates, rates are high (the two Holiday Inn's are $136/$144) and many hotels appear completely sold out.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 4 years later...

My apologies for not replying/closing this thread.  As it's been few years, I have not been able to locate how much I paid.  I do recall staying at the Holiday Inn Charlottesville-Univ area right off Route 29.  Location was not the closest to the University of Virginia but Charlottesville is not very large and it was a short drive to the campus 

Thank you for closing this thread.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]