Priceline Hotel: 4* Disneyland Anaheim

julsteelerfan
By julsteelerfan,
in

Hello,I am a long time "researcher" on this website and long overdue on giving thanks for wonderful advice for many hotels, flights, cars etc.

Here is my question, I am interested in a 4* Disneyland (Anaheim only) for 4/9/11-4/10/11 for a concert.

I am ready to bid on the only 4* in that zone but when I did research on your hotel lists the Hilton Anaheim comes

up as a 4* and I am not interested in that. If priceline is stating that Hilton is 3 1/2* can they just give me that instead

of the Marriott? Thanks, again

4* Marriott $179

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

Are you referring to the Hilton at 777 Convention Way? If so, i believe that this property is still 4* rated by PRICELINE, so this would still be a possibility. If you're trying to target/avoid a specific property then HOTWIRE may be a better option.

Please begin to share your wins with the board so that the information can best help others, just as you've been helped by those who have posted before you.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click this PRICELINE link before your next reply)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There's not much difference between the 3.5* and 4* hotels in the Disneyland area, and for that matter the Orange and Garden Grove 3.5* properties aren't very far at all from DL. It's the easiest and cheapest PL bidding in the U.S. If you have to bid $50 or more you wuz robbed. The only difference in the 4* properties is you'll have to pay for parking.

Thankyou for the information.

I really want to be within walking distance of House of Blues, so to assure that, I am willing to

bid on 4* only in the Disneyland(Anaheim zone) and increase $.

Priceline map, it looks like Hilton Suites are in the Disneyland Garden Grove zone

Am I correct on this?

I am requesting 2 rooms, so I am going to start at $90 and increase by $5 per rebid.

Current cost $179

having lived in So Cal, now San Diego area, all my life, and being an annual passholder at Disney and having stayed at way too many hotels in the area including the Disney properties, to let you know I STRONGLY suggest you check ANY mileage when you are talking about walking distance.

many hotels quote "walking distance" and note that the "block" that the park and downtown disney are on are very long (maybe 2 miles?). AND most hotels with the big rates/deals ie the chains are NOT within walking distance (unless you consider several miles walking distance - especially if you will be drinking).

most hotels are on the anaheim transport which I would strongly suggest. Just check to see how long it runs vs the concert times. Also if you are going to an event and driving, you can I believe park in the short term lot and get validated.

just fyi - have a great time!

chinezebabygurl,

Please start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay and include the date(s) of your stay and we will try to assist you there.

Also, please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding, searches and travel purchases... please click this PRICELINE link before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]