Hotwire Hotel: Help IDing 3* Seaworld Mission Bay

ScottF12345
By ScottF12345,
in

I'm shown a 3* Best Value hotel in (SeaWorld - Mission Bay - Shelter Island ) San Diego area. The amenities are:

Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Fitness Center, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Laundry Facilities

Anyone have any idea what it could be? These dates are a tough time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scott

I think this is the Holiday Inn in Mission Valley. We stayed there once, but somehow it never got added to my list of hotels, and therefore never got added to this bulletin board, but it looks really familiar. The reason it probably didn't get added to my hotel list was because it was a nightmare. It is not in a particularly nice area. It's right off the freeway in the Mission Beach area, which is an older part of town. And you have to drive anywhere you'd want to go. If you're going to drive to the beach anyway, a better choice would be a hotel in Mission Valley, where rates are very reasonable for nicer properties. Also, the service was horrible at this hotel. When we returned to our room the evening of our second night, the maid had set clean towels on the bed, but had not even made the bed. When we called to ask to have the room made up, they said there was no one available to do it, but we could come to the front desk and pick up a set of clean sheets if we wanted to change them ourselves.

Good luck!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]