Priceline Hotel: 4* (or 3-3.5*) in Downtown Memphis

AustenNut
By AustenNut,
in

Tonight I tried $85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110, and 112 for a 4* hotel in downtown Memphis using the Betterbidding links. All bids were unsuccessful.

I also tried $85 for a 3* and 3.5* hotel in Downtown Memphis, which were also unsuccessful. I'll keep trying and will keep you informed of my progress.

I logged in last night, but was having some difficulties bidding. Anyway, I tried 3* for $55, 60, and 65 (which somehow also included the 4 and 3.5*) and none of them were successful. I'll try again today.

I just tried 4* at $85, 90, 95, 100, 105, and 112, and all were unsuccessful. I also tried 3.5* at $85 and that did not work either.

Yesterday I tried bidding on 3* at $55, 60, 65, and $70 and a 4* at $112. All were unsuccessful.

This morning I put in 3* for downtown at $65 (and then Priceline added the 3.5 & 4* automatically on that first bid, grrr), $75, and $85 and all were unsuccessful.

By the way, are we 99% positive that the Hotwire hotel is the Crowne Plaza?

Both the Crowne Plaza and Doubletree have been reported with:

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High-speed internet access

They have not been reported with a smoke-free icon, but both are smoke-free (according to Expedia.) My guess is that this is one of those two properties with a new NS icon.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]