Hotwire Hotel: East of the Cooper 3*

SRUAlmn
By SRUAlmn,
in

It actually can't be that particular Holiday Inn because it's in Folly Beach which is on the opposite side of Charleston from the area that I searched. It's not 'East of the Cooper.' It's 'West of the Ashley.'

It goes up the coast from South to North like this:

Folly Beach/West Ashley area (Holiday Inn Charleston- On the Beach)

Ashley River

Downtown Charleston

Cooper River

East of the Cooper area (area I searched)

You're right on my original guess... i was only looking at a close-up of the maps and the shorelines appeared to be similar.

In addition to the Holiday Inn Scorp mentioned, i would think that the Hilton Charleston (doesn't appear when searching for Charleston on their site but appears when searcing Isle of Palms) is a possibility.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It doesn't look like the Hilton has laundry. What exactly does it mean when it has the laundry logo? Does it mean that there is actually laundry service, or that there is a laundry room?

I was thinking it might also possibly be the Quality Inn & Suites in Mount Pleasant, or the Holiday Inn that Scorp mentioned.

What exactly does it mean when it has the laundry logo? Does it mean that there is actually laundry service, or that there is a laundry room?

The answer to this is clear if you read the hotel details on the Hotwire results screen, and especially if you click on "View complete amenity list and description" for the hotel you are interested in.

Thanks, I didn't realize. We're still trying to decide whether or not we should take the chance, but the price has gone up a little. Is it typical for it to fluctuate slightly? Do you think it would go back down again? Are there better days to check? Thanks so much!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]