Hotwire Hotel: Help ID this Annapolis hotel....

tedted
By tedted,
in

Keep in mind that some hotels use multiple amenity combinations and may not show all their amenities on a given search. So for a given offer which shows a pool icon, you can exclude a property which doesn't have a pool... but you can't necessarily exclude a property with a pool when the offer doesn't show that icon (hopefully that's not as confusing as it may read)

As far as the property above, unfortunately a property with this amenity combination has not yet been reported to the board and the amenities are quite common for most 4* hotels in the area. If i were to take a guess i think the Loews would be a good guess, but i'm not certain given the 'common-ness' of the amenities (and the Loews doesn't have a pool :) )

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When a hotel has an offer thru Hotwire, is there a strong correlation that they also have something w/ Priceline?

Also, when you find a package deal thru Hotwire, can we strongly assume that they have reg. room offers for the same dates that they may offer package deals?

Finally when you mention that hotels don't always show all amenities or not complete ones.... do they alter them often and is this to confuse us? what's your take?

thanks

great site and I will use the links when time comes to pull the trigger on a deal

tedted

tedted

When a hotel has an offer thru Hotwire, is there a strong correlation that they also have something w/ Priceline?

Both yes and no. It's depending on the city.

Also, when you find a package deal thru Hotwire, can we strongly assume that they have reg. room offers for the same dates that they may offer package deals?

Not always. Some hotel may only offer a package deal but no separate rooms for "good" money.

Finally when you mention that hotels don't always show all amenities or not complete ones.... do they alter them often and is this to confuse us? what's your take?

There's no general answer to this question. Some hotels never change the amenities and some hotels have been seen with 5 diffrent amenitie combos.

I hope this answer your questions?

Thanx for using boards HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links :)

Yellowdog.

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]