Priceline Hotel: 3* Bangor - Bar Harbor

nieme
By nieme,
in

You do have plenty of time, but i'm guessing that summer is "in season" for Maine and it will likely take a fair bit more than $60 for a 3* hotel... what is the best rate you're able to find thru conventional booking channels and what is your maximum bid?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I live in Maine but not in that area. Summer is full of tourists, but the Bangor area shouldn't be as bad as the coast (Bar Harbor, Downeast, Old Orchard Beach, etc.). My maximum is ~$110 a night. I have plenty of time, so I am starting very low just to see how low it can go. :) The regular rates are $140-$160 for a 3*. I can book the Hilton Garden Inn for $134 for a King if paid in advance. That isn't too bad.

2/23: $70, rejected.

• 4 months later...

Jan T.,

Unfortunately the OP hasn't updated this thread with any progress, results, decisions for this stay.

While you wait/hope for a reply, feel free to start a NEW TOPIC if you'd like help with your own stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]