Back From 24 days USA

Emphy
By Emphy,
in

Hi

Just returned from a 24 day trip to the USA,

I had a Wonderfull holliday!

We have visited Nevada, Utah, Arizona and California.

We stayed from januari 23 to 31 at the Tropicana Las Vegas, then 3 nights at Bright Angel cabins at the Grand Canyon, from there 4 nights in Page (Az) and from there back to Vegas were we signed in at Downtown "the Golden Nugget" wich we very much disliked (The rooms, NOT the Hotel downstairs ) so we went back to have 7 more nights at the Tropicana wich we LOVED! we got 30% discount and resort fee's were waived away!

To all off you who have any doubt about the new redone/remodeled Tropicana at las Vegas! you should be very happy if you did win it on a bidding!

I made 4000 + picture's on my entire trip and a lot also on the hotel rooms. Ill post them as soon as i sorted them out.

I will post my picture;s and my experience on the tropicana rooms soon on this board.. ( have some patience please)

I did had The Riviera prepaid on Hotwire from februari 10 to 14 and i can tell you the room we checked in was one big ugly smelling filthy mess! I took picture;s and contacted Hotwire and got my money back!!! after we checked in at the Riviera we checked out 10 minute's later and went back to Tropicana that did hold our rooms! i cant tell you how happy we were to be back at the Tropicana!!

Again to all of you that just feel a little doubt about the Tropicana if you won it Do Not! ! BE HAPPY! ( Be sure to get a room in the Paradise tower! with Strip view) it is SO great! i have fallen in love with the 2 rooms we got with connecting inner doors on the 20th floor! ( Smoking) The windows could be opened!!! Not totally but about 7 inch orso , just enough so you can t jump out! , But enough to let fresh breeze air get into the rooms!!

PS The Stratosphere tried to rip me off. I booked a Stratosphere select room and when i checked in they gave me a standard room saying i had to pay 30 $ more a night for a select room. ( when i said i booked a select room and showed my reservation they said that a stratosphere select room on my reservation was not the room they sell online. and they still told me i had to pay 30 a night more because the select rooms could not be booked online but could only be reserved at the hotel check inn desk /front office.. (what a joke)... (i got at least my money back after a ferm discussion with a manager)

Take care you all i am very tired now

many regards

Emphy

( The Netherlands)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]