Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3.5* Buena Park - La Mirada - Cerritos area Hotel

Adi
By Adi,
in

Searched for 1 room (2 adults, 2 children) for May 26-29 2011

Used the betterbidding HOTWIRE link.

Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Tennis nearby

This matches Sheraton Cerritos at Town Center according to the list but Hotwire shows "Recommended in 90 % of Hotwire customer reviews"

Tripadvisor shows only 77% approval rating which causes me to caution.

For less than $60 per night worth the drive to Disney I think.

Hotwire shows "Recommended in 90 % of Hotwire customer reviews"

Tripadvisor shows only 77% approval rating which causes me to caution.

Not sure if 77% isn't high enough for your comfort level OR if you're expressing caution on this ID since the 77% shown by TA is a different figure then the 90% shown by HOTWIRE. If the latter, the number shown by HOTWIRE is based upon feedback from their customers who have stayed at that property and is different than the number shown by Tripadvisor, if these two numbers do match for a given property, it's purely by coincidence.

These amenities do match the Sheraton Cerritos and that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]