Priceline Hotel: 2.5* San Francisco (Civic Center South-Hayes Valley) Hotel Whitcomb

binarynut
By binarynut,
in

This time period was looking tough on Hotwire and LMT so I added my five dollar bonus to a $75 bid and got one of my favorite hotels in San Francisco. Splitting the Civic Center into North and South makes it a lot easier to pick this hotel out, there are several in the Civic Center North that I could have been stuck with. I sure appreciate having a Bart entrance in front of the hotel when I'm arriving from the airport. :)

Interesting, I tried doing a few searches... Whitcomb drops out of the LMT results completely after the last day of April. It's not that the price goes up, it just drops out. I know that the company behind LMT books a number of rooms to set aside for customers, so I'm wondering if this just means they only book so many months in advance.

Obviously you have a non-refundable booking now so it is what it is... but it'd be interesting to watch and see if any Whitcomb results pop up for May once we're into March.

binarynut,

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see the new zone boundaries make it easier for you to bid this area and that you're happy with the results. Sounds like this location is convenient for your needs this trip and this should do just fine.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]