Priceline Hotel: 3* Newark - Meadowlands (Jersey City) Doubletree

jmweyrich
By jmweyrich,
in

Thank you for sharing your winning bid with the board.

I don't think that this win should come as a surprise as a bid of $95, with previously rejected lower bids, would have much greater chances of being accepted at the Doubletree than the Hyatt (we're very familiar with the area so next time ask for help before bidding).

Do you recall your highest rejected bid before this acceptance?

The area is fine and there should be no problem walking to/from the PATH and the Doubletree. Won't be too many people on the streets around here in the wee hours of the morning, but you're not going far and it should be fine. If you want to be extra cautious cross the street when you exit the PATH so that you're walking in front of the restaurants (which will likely be more populated at nite than the other side of the street).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the info. We won't be out too late, but we do want to see a couple of shows. I believe my last bid before the wiinning one was $83. I also tried Brooklyn once, $95 for a 3*(thinking of the Marriott), but that failed too. We won't spend much time in the room, and the price is reasonable, so I'm sure this will work fine.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]