Priceline Hotel: 2* Minneapolis-St. Paul (Southwest) Extended Stay

TDS1
By TDS1,
in

Have stayed multiple times at Homestead Suites Eden Prairie at $28 a night, and was very surprised to see this come up. I can report it is not as nice as the Homestead EP. I now see from other posts that Extended Stay is also now showing up in Eagan, making bidding more unpredictable in both of these areas. This will greatly affect my bidding in these two zones.

Extended Stay America Minneapolis/Eden Prairie

Minneapolis Southwest

7550 Office Ridge Circle

Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55344

952-941-1113

Your Offer Price: $27.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 4

Subtotal: $108.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$20.93

Total Charges: $128.93

Thank you for the new hotel to add to the lists and for your thoughts on the possible scenarios when bidding this area.

Do you think you won't bid at all or will you look at neighboring zones? Although HOTWIRE will likley cost a bit more, is it worth it in this situation to be able to target specific properties?

You'd think for $27 it would be a good deal, but i guess when you're going to be there for 4 nites you'd like to enjoy the place.

Try to enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I will report back on my bidding experience for next week.

Homestead has showed up on Priceline for $28, that is $133.79 after tax for 4 nights

Hotwire appears to have it for $31/night but taxes are much lower, or $138 for 4 nights.

Hampton Inn has occasionally shown up in this zone during the week for $27, and it is great, but comes up infrequently.

Extended Stay was $27, don't know what the minimum is.

I am not sure best option for next week, but will let you know what happens!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]