Priceline Hotel: Garden Grove or disneyland area?

trellaineBC
By trellaineBC,
in

I have confirmation of travel to LA and will spend 3 days in the Disneyland area.....I have no idea what the difference(s) are between these two areas (Garden Grove/Disneyland)?

Thanks

The difference between Disneyland-Garden Grove and Disneyland-Anaheim is that the Anaheim zone is the zone where the Disneyland campus is. Garden Grove is about a 10-15 minute drive from the main Disneyland gates. Garden Grove is still within a reasonable distance from Disneyland if that is one of your ultimate destinations, but you better have a car or be prepared to take a hotel shuttle to Disneyland.

Proud to be Canadian!

Just as cheap as I can get for best star rating hotel.
It's not always the case, but assuming that a 4* costs more than a 3.5*, are you willing to pay more for a 4* property vs. a 3.5* OR is the least expensive 3.5* or better what you're seeking?
I will try Disneyland area.
There are TWO zones which include Disneyland in their description... are both of these acceptable or are you only looking at the Disneyland-ANAHEIM zone?
I don't have a budget.
Everyone has a budget... you obviously wouldn't bid higher than the best deal you're able to get thru conventional booking channels, right? So based upon the best deal you're able to get at an acceptable hotel outside of PRICELINE, and so that we don't suggest a strategy which goes higher than you're willing to bid, what is your maximum bid for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't care whether I get 3.5 or 4 star. 4 stars more often than not will be more expensive. Obviously I want to get it as cheap as possible. If you want a figure than let me arbitrarily say $60.....based on my research etc....I will keep trying. And after further review this needs to be in the anaheim/disneyland zone.

Thanks

So to summarize you want a 3.5* or better hotel in the Disneyland Anaheim zone with a maximum bid of $60.

At the 3.5* level you have FOUR re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3.5* Disneyland Anaheim...

Bid $45, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $53, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $58

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us now how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]