Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Antonio (Riverwalk South - La Villita) Westin Riverwalk

MrsWalsh06
By MrsWalsh06,
in

cevichehead,

Not sure if the OP will see you post as many users come back a day or two after their win to check for questions pertaining to their stay and then don't return again until they're ready to book another trip.

However, i'll caution against trying to use the percent recommendation numbers to help identify a hotel... these numbers change over time, as well as from search-to-search. I've seen the percentage for same property change by as much as 15% from one search to the next, as well as go from showing a percentage to a 'we are still gatthering reviews' message.

If you need help with an upcoming stay please read your messages and then start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
What was the % recommended for this? Do you remember if it was 90%?

I don't know what the percent recommended was for this hotel. However, this was the nicest hotel I've stayed at in San Antonio, and I've stayed at the Emily Morgan, Omni La Mansion del Rio, and Palacio del Rio. The Westin was so far above and beyond in every respect. I look forward to many more stays at the Westin in the future.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]