Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown) Westin

Sailaway
By Sailaway,
in

These are the amenities listed for a 2* hotel in Downtown-Pike Place in Seattle. I can't figure out which hotel it is. Any ideas? Thanks!

Restaurant(s)

At least one restaurant is located on the premises. Restaurant hours may vary.

Fitness Center

Exercise equipment is available for guest use. An additional fee may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

High-speed Internet access is available in guest rooms (An extra charge usually applies).

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Guests have access to a coin-operated washer/dryer.

Is this for the same July 30th stay as in this HOTWIRE POST?

Actually, it's for August 7. We decided to spend an extra night in Seattle post-cruise and take Amtrak back home. :)

Now in retrospect I wish we had our Priceline hotel for this night instead of the pre-cruise night. We'll be spending more time in it post-cruise and want to be downtown. Oh well! Maybe I'll find another Priceline deal.

I think this might be the Sixth Avenue Inn. Priceline rates it as a 1*, but I think a 2* rating is deserved. Few hotels at this level have a restaurant, laundry, fitness room, and high-speed access, but the Sixth Avenue Inn does. So it's certainly possible this is some other hotel, but it could well be the Sixth Avenue Inn.

If my guess is right, then I think this is a perfectly fine and convenient hotel, with everything in good working order. But the room itself was very plain in terms of decor (not a big deal at all, just saying).

Hmmm...I read some less-than-great reviews of this hotel. And, if I was able to get a 4* hotel through Priceline downtown/Pike Place, I'm not so sure I want to pay $101 for a 2* hotel...maybe even a 1* for some folks. :)

Well, I might have to go with Priceline again.

Thanks for your post!

Used all 8 bids to win the $107 bid. Added each area and was rejected until last bid. I'm glad I started low for a 4* in Downtown.

1.---Downtown $70

2.---Univ. WA 75

3.---Bothell 80

4.---Lynwood 85

5.---Lake Union 90

6.---Bellevue 95

7.---Renton 100

8.---Sea-Tac airport 107---WON!! :)

I've stayed here and liked the hotel a lot.

You can see my review in the HOTEL REVIEW forum as well as the view from our room which i posted at our sister site RealHotelPhotos.com.

If i haven't mentioned to you before, check out the early bird half price lounge menu at Brasa (details on their site at the bottom of the BAR MENU)... great food and an incredible value during the half off timeframe.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]