Hotwire Hotel: 3* Honolulu please help identify

paolani
By paolani,
in

Hello,

I made a search for 2 adults in Honolulu 5/9/11 to 5/12/11. I am having trouble identifying this 2:

3* $79 Central Waikiki. Amenities: Boutique, Near Beach, Pool, Laundry, High Speed Internet

3* $90 Waikiki Marina. Amenities: Boutique, Near Beach, Pool, Laundry, High Speed Internet, Golf, Tennis (This might be the Aqua Palms right?)

Thanks and regards,

Paola

I'm not seeing either of these properties offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing these on your own HOTWIRE search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yes I'm seeing something like that, price is the same but amenities have changed:

for the first one is only Near Beach, Pool, Laundry,

for the 2nd are Near Beach, Pool, Laundry, High Speed Internet, Tennis

Paola

The first one (3* in the Central zone) is a match for the AQUA ALOHA SURF so that would be my best guess for this one... the Beachcomber may be a possibility too, but it appears to be right on the border of the zone and i'm guessing in the Beach zone.

The second property has not yet been reported to the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've been wondering if the Aqua Palms has changed up their list of amenities. It's hard to see what other hotel it could be. I would say the Doubletree, but they have a restaurant onsite.

The Ramada is not a three star hotel.

One fear is that it's the Marina Tower.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the 2.5 star hotel that comes up is the Equus. The only reason I suspect that over the Ramada is because the Ramada does not yet officially bill itself as a smoke free hotel. (Even though it seems like there are no smoking rooms left.)

I've been looking at the same three star hotel, and have been reluctant to book. There is a HUGE difference in location within this zone. The Aqua Palms is right near the beach, whereas the Doubletree a decent walk, especially with children.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]