Priceline Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (Downtown) Loews

Mountnman4u
By Mountnman4u,
in

Bid over two days (2 different bid cycles), employing various rebidding strategies (adding "dud" zones). Plus taxes and fees of $32.10 total came to $188.10. I hope Loews Philadelphia has resolved some of their housekeeping issues I have read about in TripAdvisor. Parking is a rip-off there, so I'll probably park a few blocks away at another garage.

Incidentally, also tried for 3* and 3.5* for same period over two days. Failed with bids as high as $60 for 3* and $71 for 3.5* for Philadelphia (Downtown). Hope this helps others bidding.

Parking is a rip-off there, so I'll probably park a few blocks away at another garage.

I was in Philly this weekend and parked at the Autopark at the Gallery Mall (Garage, Self Park). It's $19 for up to 24 hours. You might want to check it out. It's at 10th St. and Filbert, which is only a few blocks from the Loews.

I used BestParking too. But the traffic was SO BAD on Saturday in Center City because of the Auto Show, I parked at the first available garage. Luckily it was also the cheapest.

It was about 8 or 9 blocks from my hotel, but I took advantage of the "free" center city regional rail from Suburban Station to Market East.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]