Priceline Hotel: 4* Savannah (Historic District-Riverfront) Hyatt Regency

Nene
By Nene,
in

This is after the fact because I did not have time to post before I left town. I decided to bid last minute on a 3.5* in the Savannah Historic District and this is what I won:

I first bid $50 and it came back and told me to bid $15 higher. I logged out tried it again later in a different zone and tried $60 and it took it.

Hyatt Regency

Date: January 29, 2011

Number of Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $60.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $16.13 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $76.13 (USD)

Interestingly, I saw that on the Priceline list the Hyatt had been changed to a 4* so I was kind of expecting the Marriott Riverfront (which I usually get) or the Hilton Desoto. So, I guess there is a chance you could get the Hyatt at 3.5* bid or 4* bid. :)

Regardless of where we stayed, I was really happy with the price. :) The Hyatt was $179 online.

Denise

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Interestingly, I saw that on the Priceline list the Hyatt had been changed to a 4* so I was kind of expecting the Marriott Riverfront (which I usually get) or the Hilton Desoto. So, I guess there is a chance you could get the Hyatt at 3.5* bid or 4* bid.
Yes, Hyatt is rated 4*. PRICELINE can upgrade your bid. The star rating you bid at is the minimum star rating PRICELINE will accept.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]