Hotwire Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Downtown) Hilton Checkers

Luvem2
By Luvem2,
in

We are attending a seminar at the Los Angeles Convention Center and I need to book 2 rooms for the weekend of April 29 - May1. When bidding for a 4* what are the hotels that are generally chosen?

I am trying to decide if I should just book them myself and pay more to be closer to the Center.

Thanks!! Love this board....it always comes thru for me!

Start with these:

HOTEL HOTELS

PRICELINE HOTELS

Once you decide if either is right for you let us know and we'll try to help.

I would also check EasyClickTravel if you need a specific hotel (use our Search Tool) or if you decide to book direct please try to use the hotel-direct links on our SUPPORT PAGE (all the major brands are there)

Let us know how we can help further.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On EasyClickTravel.com they advertised several 4* & 41/2*that stated "Off the Record". The prices were good, but not knowing the location of the hotel to the Convention Center concerns me, as we would prefer to walk there. Parking is outrageous!

On Hotwire there was an Customer Favorite 4* at $89.00. Is there a surefire way of knowing which one that is?

I am sorry, I know that this is the Priceline thread.

It's fine, we use whatever thread you started and then move it if another service is ultimately used.

For the HOTWIRE hotel please include all the amenties that hotwire associated with the property.

For EasyClickTravel, you can use our SEARCH TOOL for which Off the Record Deals are covered in the leftmost dropdown menu or use our REVERSE LOOKUP tool.

Let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am posting on the HOTWIRE thread because all your help was from the PRINCELINE thread.

You were right! (as usual!!) the Customer Favorite for downtown was the Hilton Checkers. We got it for $89/night.

We had originally booked at $115. for the Wilshire Grand, but after reading so many terrible reviews on TRIPADVISOR.COM, I was determined to find something else. The HIlton Checkers, even though it is a bit further of a walk to the LA Convention Center, has good reviews for being clean & comfortable.....important to me!

Thanks Again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]