Hotwire Hotel: Hotel room bid

Starfan
By Starfan,
in

I want a hotel room with 2 double beds and non smoking for three nights. May 10, 11th, 12th. My first time on this board to bid and also my first time in San Antonio. I want 4 star and am willing to pay $60 a night. Is this the way to bid? Am I leaving something out?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Before suggesting a strategy for your to follow, you'll need to be willing to accept the fact that priceline does not guarantee bed configuaration (ie- one bed vs. two) nor the smoking/non-smoking aspect. Your winning bid guarantees you a room that will accomodate at least double occupancy... after that your preferences are at the discretion of the hotel. Often your preferences will be met and and the hotel will do whatever they can to honor your preferences, but they are simply reqeusts and not guaranteed.

If you're willing to accept this then you'll need to then let us know the zone(s) within San Antonio that you're willing to stay in and we'll be able to advise further.

If you absolutely can't accept a room with only one bed let us know as their are other options/alternatives that we can suggest. The smoking/non-smoking room can only be guaranteed by booking directly with a hotel, but unless the hotel is at peak occupancy this request can usually be accomodated.

Let us know how you want to proceed.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]