Priceline Hotel: 4 of 5* Las Vegas (North Strip) 3/4- 3/8

mkuhlman
By mkuhlman,
in

Hey I was wondering what would be a good starting bid for a 4 of 5* Las Vegas (North Strip) between 3/4- 3/8? I can get a deal on Treasure Island for around $125-130 a night so I will probably just take that deal if there is a bad likelihood of me getting a hotel in in this region for less then that price.

Thanks

Is the 5* Trump something you're interested in... or are you looking to stay directly on the strip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (please note our support page also has a link to Tresure Island if you ultimately decide to go that route)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You might check your dates on the Trump web site. You've got lots of time, so could well test 40% of those just to see what happens. And then gradually work up. But I'd suggest reading the reviews a bit first. See if the things people take issue with are things that might bother you.

Have you checked your dates on the Calendar of Wins above? Another way to figure out where to start.

And then there also is the "check Hotwire and start a little lower" technique. 15% less isn't a bad rule of thumb. Usually too low, but then you know for sure and don't get one of those dreaded "success on first bid" overpay results.

Romelle

You can probably get the Trump for ~$90-$110... a 5* on the strip itself will likely run you over $150/nite... a 4* about $100-$120.

The above are ballpark figures and of course we'd start lower and perhaps even need to go a little higher, but this should give you an idea in order to decide which direction you'd like to go.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you are unfamiliar with 20 dollar trick, its basically handing the check in clerk 20 dollars and asking for a complimentary upgrade. It seems to very successful in vegas and it has worked for me in the past. I was wondering however if this would work in you have purchased your hotel off priceline or hotwire?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]