Priceline Hotel: All Inclusive Hotels on Priceline

m&Atravel4us
By m&Atravel4us,
in

Hi there,

I would like to understand how bidding on an all-inclusive works on Priceline. I see that people have placed winning bids on AI hotels in the forum and they are listed in the hotel list as well. But then I saw a comment from someone on the site mentioning that you don't get AI from priceline.

Can someone let me know how it works please.

Thanks, Michelle

PRICELINE offers very limited bidding on all-inclusive properties... they're only available in a few select areas and they are treated as their own zone. As an example, use the search box on the top right corner of this page and enter 'Cancun'... in the offerings see Zone 3: Cancun North Beach - ALL INCLUSIVE.

HOTWIRE offers more opportunities to purchase all-inclusive properties and they show within the hotel offerings with an "ALL" icon indicating that the property is all-inclusive.

Where are you heading and what are the date(s) of your stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi there,

We are open to a destination at this point, and we are thinking end of March beginning of April.

I have a followup question on this then. I am travelling with my BF and my daughter who is 9. I know that Priceline assumes 2 people, and there isn't a way to add anyone else. How do I include my daughter in the room? Is this something I would need to call the hotel on after I win, and pay a fee for her? Any ideas?

Thanks, Michelle

I would use HOTWIRE in this situation as there would be no way of knowing beforehand if the rooms at any PRICELINE all-inclusive can accommodate a third person, and if they can, what the additional charge would be... you could receive a location where the additional charge elimiates all/most of the deal you receive.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your help.

The cost for a hotel on hotwire is a lot higher than what people are winning for hotels in priceline. The difference is quite large. I have used priceline for years but never for an all inclusive. I might just give one of the hotels a call to see what the difference might be if I add a child to the room.

Thanks again

There aren't many all-inclusive properties on PRICELINE 'name your own price' so make sure your comparing apples-to-apples.

As well, there could be seasonal pricing involved, so you won't necessarily be able to replicate a winning PRICELINE bid if the other user's dates are different, or for a different time period all together, than your own.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]