Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Kissimmee) Fantasy World Club Villas

DeyBid
By DeyBid,
in

FL from 01/26 to 02/05

We have the flight tix booked and nothing else. This is not a "do something" trip - it's a "need to chill" trip. Utmost flexibility on which all places we stay and when we stay. What I am wondering is that when is it best to start bidding for hotel rooms - should we start right away with real lowballs (I am thinking that might be a waste of time) or should we wait till the last moment to bid (perhaps around 01/22 or 02/23). Wifey would like to book sooner rather than later so we can start dreaming right away :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking this PRICELINE link... the reply to this thread indicating which area(s) of Florida (any plans... up North in Orlando or down South in Miami??) you're considering and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We are right now planning to divide time between Orlando and Tampa. I want to stay a couple of nights in Cocoa Beach, and a couple in clearwater beach area. Kids would like to visit Seaworld and Busch gardens. Since it is total of ten nights, we are flexible with what we do when!

Personally i wouldn't wait until 2-3 days before beginning your bidding, i'd start the first stay about 7-10 days beforehand and then if you're traveling with a laptop (or have access to business centers or internet) while traveling continue to book your next stay 7-10 days in advance... this will really give you flexibility as to how long you stay in each area and/or when you want to move on to the next.

The problem with bidding just 2-3 days before, is depending upon the area, you might not have re-bid zones available... then the stress (which you're trying to avoid by taking a vacation) can set in with a 'where am i going to stay and how much is it going to cost' situation.

Do you have your first destination and length of stay chosen?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you fo rsharing your results with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy this leg of your trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]