Hotwire Hotel: 4 1/2*, Boston (Back Bay-Copley Square). ?

mch710
By mch710,
in

There may be others, but i found this one that seems to fit the bill:

Eliot Suite Hotel

It's a boutique class hotel that also offers hi-speed internet access in the room. The one drawback is that they do list 2 classes of rooms: Deluxe and Suite, but not sure of the ratio of each at the property, and questionable if the majority of rooms are 'deluxe' (although possible of the majority of the rooms are suites and there are just a few 'deluxe' rooms)

Are you seriously considering this hotel outright, curious as to what you can get for $300+/nite, or considerng the "Double the Difference" Guarantee?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not seriously considering the hotel, just curious and thought it was distinct enough that we might be able to determine what is was. Look like you can rooms at the Eliot on that night (including suites) for less than $318. I think I'll stick to my new apartment, three blocks from the Eliot where I can get a whole month for less than three times that price :)

You bring up an interesting point, which gives me a good excuse to reference the news clip of board member zbenye's Priceline stays (he's staying at hotels in the SF area as it's cheaper than paying inflated SF rent)

Link to Streaming Video News Clip

Zbenye's original post discussing this: Cumalative Priceline Statistics (his is the 2nd post from the top)

PS- Zbenye, i figured you wouldn't mind me bringing this up, but if you have any bandwidth issues or don't want it referenced again for any reason, just let me kwow

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]