Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Phoenix (Scottsdale-Old Town) HotelTheodore

Knute Lambeau
By Knute Lambeau,
in

I found what I think is the Hotel Theodore on hotwire for $102 per night, staying 3/11/11 to 3/13/11. Can you confirm that this is the same hotel as was booked by the person above? It has 3.5 stars and is recommended by 60% of hotwire customers. Amenities listed are bed choice, boutique, smoke free rooms, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, internet, and close to a 18hole golf course. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I've changed the specs of the search on hotwire for an Oldtown Scottsdale hotel a little, but still believe it is the Hotel Theodore. The dates of our hotel stay are 3/10/11 to 3/13/11. I have asked for 2 rooms with an occupancy of 4 adults in each room. The amenities listed are the same, except that bed choice has been removed, presumably because we have so many guests. The rate is $179 per night. 60% recommendation rate. "Tennis nearby" is listed in the expanded details.

Can you please verify that this is still the Hotel Theodore? What other boutique hotel in oldtown Scottsdale might it be? Thanks for the help! (I've been using the link on your website to access Hotwire.)

• 7 years later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]