Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Downtown-Harbor Island) Sheraton Hotel and Marina

lida1111
By lida1111,
in

I have been bidding for the past 3 days for a weekend in April, San Diego (Downtown and Harbour Island). I did my research and found that most of the bids accepted for 4 star was $60 to $75.00 for that area, not specifically the time I want. I started the bidding at $60 for a 4 star, was rejected, tried for a 3.5 star, rejected again, bid the next day $65, for both 4 and 3.5, rejected again, bid $70 and rejected again. Tomorrow I'll try $75.00, but I was wondering, maybe I'm too early. Maybe the hotels hold out until closer to the time to let them go for less. Your advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

And of course I use the link on this site to bid on PRICELINE.

• 1 month later...

Well, I have been bidding and bidding but to no avail. Finally I got Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina for $88 a night April 8 to April 10/11. I think that because there are going to be 5 cruise ships in around that time, that is why I had so much trouble and the price was higher than I'm used to paying. I'm OK with the hotel, I would have preferred something in town but the tour will pick us up at the hotel so all is not lost.

Congratulations on your success!

While perhaps not your ideal property, glad to see you can make this work for your needs and overall you're happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]