Help w/Orlando theme park discounts

hangman
By hangman,
in

Can anyone recommend options for getting discounts for Orlando theme parks? I'm asking for some friends, so I can't give all details, but I know they'll be in the region in February for a week. Their preference is to spend several days in Universal Studios, but that might change depending on the deals they can get. There will be 2 adults and a 4-year old child in the group.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and suggestions!

Discount tickets are never seen for Disney. You can save a few bucks with this link: Tickets

They can find several ticket booths arround Orlando that are selling tickets with "left over" days etc. But i know they closed several of them last year, but some are still arround. And this option is nothing that BetterBidding support.

Ebay can be a good source for Universal tickets but you need to be careful who you buy from.

Yellowdog.

• 1 month later...

If they are AAA members, you usually get a discount on multi-day tickets at Disney and Universal. At Disney, it also gives you a Diamond Parking pass. Another helpful website is called undercover tourist, I believe. It's all online, they send you your tickets and they are known to be trustworthy. Those are my best suggestions.

Another option is to check a local Costco store for a display of 3-day Universal Orlando tickets. These tickets cost about $135 each and are valid for any 3 days' admission through December 31, 2014. Also note that these are "2-park" tickets, i.e., you can visit both parks on the same day and it will only count as 1 day of use on the ticket.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]