CA San Jose Cypress Hotel Cupertino

lialmn
By lialmn,
in

I just got back from a 3 night (weekend) stay at the Cypress Hotel. I have to say that I loved it. It was very comfortable and it was indeed a 4*. I got it for 65$/night via priceline. Checkin was very smooth and they just mentioned that the hotel has been prepaid. Everyone was indeed very courteous. Free covered parking is available. A useful business center (Mac and PC with printer available) is located on the main floor.

The rooms had a very contemporary look with a leopard print theme decor. The room was certainly very clean. The rooms all had complimentary Wireless internet access.

I was very impressed with the Sony CD/Radio, the cordless phone, DIGITAL thermostat, complementary wine reception every night from 5-6pm, complementary local weekend/Sunday newspapers. What else... the aveda amenities were very nice.

The fitness room was small but sufficient. It was very cool to have these individual LCD-like TV screen in front of certain exercise machine.

If anyone is looking for cheap, varied Asian (mostly Chinese) eats close to this hotel, they can check out Cupertino Village (5 minutes away). Also, if one wants to be able to walk to a Chinese supermarket for Chinese breakfast/fast food), there is Marina foods on Stevens Creak Road (as opposed to Ranch 99 in Cupertino Village)..

They allowed for a late check out of 1pm. They only weird thing was that upon checking my credit card statement online, there was a charge of 3.79. When I checked out, they said that I had no additional charges. I called up the accounting dept and they stated that an orange juice was missing from the honor bar. I disputed the charge saying that I specifically turned down the key to the honor bar upon check in so there is no way that I could have drank that OJ. They stated that they will remove the charge on my next statement.

Overall, I found my stay very pleasant and I would definately stay here again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]