Priceline Hotel: Petaluma 3 1/2 - 4 *

downey
By downey,
in

I am looking to book 12 nights in Petaluma for early Oct 2011, I stayed at the Sheraton Petaluma a couple of years ago, and I paid $65 per night.

I have bid up to $71 per night. My question is do you think I'm bidding too early for this many nights?

The reason I like to book early is to confirm my flight via Airmiles.

As always I use your PRICELINE link.

I checked Hotwire and they have a 4* listed for $107 that I think maybe the Petaluma Sheraton. On Sheraton's website they are showing availability at $155 for my time period.

Unless this is a very slow time in the area, there would be little need for hotels to discount rates too deeply for these dates this far in advance.

However, i do think you have a shot at a 4* hotel for a little bit more than you're currently bidding, perhaps somewhere between $85-$95, if this would be of any interest.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was wondering about trying Monday 3rd - Friday 7th and hoping they offered additional nights with my original bid.

If not I don't have a problem with changing hotels. This is a vacation and we are very flexible.

I'll post back with my results.

I was wondering about trying Monday 3rd - Friday 7th and hoping they offered additional nights with my original bid.

Note that even if you are successful for 10/3-10/7 and are offered additional nites, you won't be able to add all the remaining nites of your stay. You can only add a number of nites equal to or less than the original number of nites you booked... so if your original reservation is for 4 nites, you can only add up to an additional 4 nites (not an additional 11 nites of your complete stay)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Interesting that I couldn't add that many extra nights, I did try for Mon Oct 3- Fri at $71 and Sun - Fri at $72 both unsuccessful and added 4 additional zones still nothing. So either I raise my bid or wait, I think I'll wait a couple of months.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]