Hotwire Hotel: 3* Toronto (Airport YYZ) - Only one amenity?

nerdy_grrl_t
By nerdy_grrl_t,
in

My guess is that this is the Hilton Garden Inn (3311 Caroga Drive, Mississauga) with some of its amenities hidden, but i would sooner play it like this:

Change your HOTWIRE search to 2adults/2children and a 'new' 3* hotel for $62 appears in this zone with:

Shuttle, Smoke Free, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, Internet and the same 100% recommended by HOTWIRE users and a 4.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating.

This doesn't match the Hilton Garden Inn exactly, but it's very close, and this would be my best guess for this one (which may ultimately be different then the first property you asked about, but with this 2adult/2child offer it has the same 100% recommendation from previous users AND you have the 'comfort' of a very high 4.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating... so even if not the HGI it's likely still a good choice)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

If you didn't, please note from our support page that we're an affiliate of Expedia (as well as most other major online booking agencies and hotel chains)... please check for and use the links there whenever possible.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]