Hotwire Hotel: 4* Downtown Vancouver West

mpham
By mpham,
in

These amenities match the Coast Coal Harbour Hotel and Westin Bayshore, and i suspect the Marriott Pinnacle may use this amenity set too... but i think the one you're seeing is most likely the Coast Coal Harbour Hotel.

If you want to increase your odds of this property i'd repeat your search but use 2adults/2children... the price should be the same (or at least within a few dollars) and have the amenities above, but also show a 4.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating (this is shown on the page after clicking CONTINUE next to this offering). The 4.5 TA rating matches that of the Coast Coal Harbour Hotel so that would give a bit of increased confidence in this ID (and even if not you'll at least know you're getting a very highly reviewed hotel)

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think that the hotel that comes up for 2 adults/2 children is the Coast Coal Harbour as well, but I doubt that the hotel in your original search is the Coast as well. When I tried the search, the hotel that came up for 2 adults/1 child had 500+ reviews; the Coast has been open less than a year. Given this fact, and the 95% recommendation, my best guess for this hotel is the Westin Bayshore.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]