Priceline Hotel: 3* Trenton-Princeton (Princeton) Chauncey Conf Ctr

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

This is one of the best hotels in New Jersey and for $37 I would choose this hotel over Hyatt Jersey City for weekend getaway [don't forget $15 self park and $30 valet at Hyatt Jersey City, but free here as most NJ hotels in suburb]... I saw someone posted it $65 on TOBB.com, but I have got it for $37 for 4 times for past months... This is newly released hotel for priceline and is best kept secret in New Jersey... Be warned, the buffet breakfast is $19 per person...

At least with breakfast you have a choice to go elsewhere... in some areas if you have a car there is no alternative parking choices in which case you have to pay the prevailing rates!

I have family in these parts too and usually just make a day trip out of it, but maybe i'd consider making a two day trip out of it if this hotel remains at these rates. I already know of a catered affair we'll be attending in this area next year, so hopefully rates and availability will remain the same... although i suspect the Radisson and/or Hyatt are always possibilities at these prices as well.

We stayed at the Radisson a few years back and it was 'ok', following year we stayed at Westin and it too was 'ok', but not up to typical Westin standards... hopefully i'll get to try this property soon enough.

Thanks for adding it to the lists.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Westin at Princeton was in fact Marriott, and Radison was Holiday Inn. Hyatt for $37 at Princeton was a still, and I have got that for dozen times due to their front door area renovation, otherwise, the nice pool and hotel in general is very attractive. For past dozen years, we would stop here to watch gold fishes and take break on the way back from South.

I have been many really good rooms of Hyatt because we seldom check in early; we would hand on at the Barnes & Noble at Market Fair off Rt 1-South tilll 11pm, and when we came in earlier sometime, we have seen a line of Priceline guests waiting for the room to make ready. But, I have to tell you, Chauncey's room is much better than all of those. (by the way, you can guess I stayed all those hotels).

Why? Chauncy is NOT build retangular shape like most hotel, so the hall way is not straight, yet it is not one level to another level, it is sort of 3-D like million dollar area's street is NOT straight and usually on hills, so you see winding street also goes up and down... Since it was for executive, so you know the standard, e.g. TWO desks each room, so we can run more than one portables at the same time ...

As far as $19 breakfast is concern, it worths it, nice breakfast buffet with cook to order, yet the restaurant has very nice view like Hyatt Jersey City. But, be warned, it is hard to get out and find place to eat breakfast and come back easily... It is hided inside big acres of woods... (It's embarassing that we got lost the first time visit; we seldom got lost with GPS receiver and PDA maps...)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]