Priceline Hotel: Bidding Strategy

jeaniere
By jeaniere,
in

Well back to bidding for my post-cruise stay. Since my Norway cruise got cancelled I am going on Holland American Zuiderdam. Thanks for your prior advise as I am currently writing a letter about my lost reservation. We fly in and out of Fort Lauderdale airport and the ship goes in and out of the same. I decided to bid on Fort Lauderdale instead of Miami. I would like to get the resort Marriott Harbor Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale Beach or Westin Diplomat in Hollywood. I checked the prices on their web-sites for September 27-28 and the Marriott is $189.00 and the Westin was $165.00. This is supposed to be the off season but the prices don't reflect that. Sticking with a Resort (I don't believe they give you a 4* on this one do they?) the rebids zones are Fort Lauderdale Downtown, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Fort Lauderdale North, Pompano Beach, Coral Springs, and Miramar. What would your strategy be? Thanks for your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]