Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Richmond (Innsbrook) Courtyard by Marriott

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

Hopefully you don't have to make the complete I-95 trip too often... can get quite dull even between NYC and DC... NYC to FL is just more of the same (how many miles to South of the Border?) I only made that trip once and it was more than 20 years ago.

Thanks for yet another hotel to add to the lists!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think you should try to make the trip again, and you will have totally different view. Why? First, it was 55 mph speed limit that many years ago, and now is 65 mph; however, down further, say, NC and SC, you start seeing speed limit at 75 mph ... Also, you got nice cruise control and sound system and DVD players... So, it is no longer that bored of driving ...

Also, as I said, with GPS receiver talking to bluetooth iPac with map and attractions, one can see the attractions along the I-95, it is bored only when the traveler can not see anything but what along the highway, but with detour a few miles, you got many surprises. e.g. at Fayette NC we saw a military museum that was not only free but one of the newest and best museums we ever seen...

The only drawback these days may be the gas price has gone up, but for the same token, the hotel cost dropped substentially, especially with Priceline, so you should see many people travel...

I went down to Williamsburg VA to look at the motel that we wanted to buy it to help homeless families to move off homelessness; so don't be surprised that you see me running between Virginiar Beach and NYC. You got good price, yet and be investment write off, plus charity write off ... of course, you help many homeless families who can not afford 1st month and security deposit ...

Good for you for helping the homeless, i applaud your efforts (i usally try to give food/coffee to the homeless around NYC)

While i'll continue to try to help those less fortunate than i am, i don't think i'll be driving to Florida again anytime soon (but then again we'll see how our new baby reacts to flying vs. car rides :) )

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]