Priceline Hotel: Victoria 3*/4* 9/13-9/15

mclan
By mclan,
in

We have been bidding on Victoria 3*/4* for the last several weeks for dates 9/13-15/05. Started out with $60, had to get up to $95 before we got the "re-bid" offer of adding $22 to our $95 bid. So that gave us a good hint, will try $105 and figure to get a 3* hotel in Victoria for around $110/night. Same dates last year were seeing winning bids at $90, so prices are definitely up. Will let you know.

Please start NEW TOPICS rather than replying to existing thread if your dates are different than those in the existing thread (you can still reply to that thread, but better to create a new thread for your own stay and then provide a link in a reply to the ohter person's stay... easier to keep the board organized and ultimately show each person's win in the topic title)

If you need help with the above stay please let us know.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As we travel to Victoria quite a bit, felt I wanted to give you a bit of a "heads up" about 3 stars there. The Travellers Inn's seem now to be included and IMHO can in no way compare to the other 3 stars which we normally see.There are several Traveller's Inns around Central Victoria and all of them appear to be coverted old Motels. We stayed at one (a few years ago), and found it to be very,very dreary.

Early September may still be quite expensive in Victoria but, if it was me, I would certainly check some comnvential rates of other hotels before paying that much.

If you, Thereuare, or others think I'm wrong on this please say so, just trying to help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]