Priceline Hotel: Turks and Caicos (April 17-25)

Relayer
By Relayer,
in

I've been researching TCI and I doubt there are any deals through Priceline's NYOP. For starters Hotwire doesn't even participate in the TCI. Priceline lists 7 hotels on their Provo list and only 5 have star values (two 4*, two 3* and one 1*). Not many considering there's dozens of hotels/resorts on the island. I have booked airfare for 8 nights in April (17-25). I've bid up to $160 a night for a 4*, even splitting the 8 days into 4 and 4. I'm not going any higher because there are some deals booking direct. Dropping to a 3.5* is risky because I don't see any listed and no way I'm going to a 3* with the Comfort Suites lurking out there. What I find puzzling is Priceline offers all star levels in the NYOP section. Oh yes, I did use the BetterBidding PRICELINE link to start the bidding.

Besides a lack of hotels on the island, these dates include Easter vacation which is a peak travel period, which would contribute to hotels not offering inventory to PRICELINE, or not discounting inventory to deeply.

The 4* hotels i'm seeing are all upwards of $300 and some go much higher, what is the best deal you're able to find at a 4* property for these dates?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]