Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Detroit (Ann Arbor-University) Holiday Inn Express

Mer9869
By Mer9869,
in

Most hotels are charging $199-$259 and I checked extensively for weeks. Pretty decent deal and good area with a city shuttle to game for $1.50 one way. Free parking and friendly desk attendant. Some minor issues with housekeeping and room seemed somewhat dated. Did have a huge flat screen tv and was actually given a suite room with kitchen, fridge and couch area. Decent pool and hot tub, also offers a decent breakfast with hot eggs, bacon etc. I am somewhat picky and like to stay in nicer hotels, but this is a decent, fair place to stay that I am sure most would be satisfied with completely. Ann Arbor is difficult for game weekends as hotels are somewhat limited and outrageous in price. All in all I cannot complain as nothing terrible happened. I'm just a bit of a hotel snob, but staying here saved me $150 for sure.

*Smoke Free Rooms Complimentary Breakfast Fitness Center

Pool(s) Business Center Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access Golf Nearby

Congrats on your success. :)

Quite a nice deal for this Holiday Inn Express property, and glad to hear your stay went okay. Thank you for letting us know about this new HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List for the state.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]