Priceline Hotel: Washignton state bidding

mpho2002
By mpho2002,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The hotel list is updated whenever new information is received (see the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ for more info)

What area(s) are you bidding? For what star level and maximum bid? What are the dates of your stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you very much for the reply. I didn't see any information as to when the last update was, so I wanted to make sure I wasn't looking at outdated information.

I actually purchased a groupon last night, $40 for an $80 bid.. Would like to land a 4- or 5- star hotel in downtown Seattle. Based on the helpful list you all have compiled, it looks like the Downtown Pike is my best option. From what I understand with this deal it covers the first $80, then I must bid at least $1, which means a total bid of at least $81. Do you have any suggestions? I used the advice from these forums this summer and landed a couple good deals in eastern Washington. BTW, it would be for a weekday next week, one night stay.

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]