Priceline Hotel: Priceline New York City Dec 10-12 -$300

SpeakChua
By SpeakChua,
in

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to book a hotel in either Mid-Town West, Central Park South, or the Times Square Theatre District for the dates Dec 10-12, and am having a hard time. My budget is a max of $300 (for each night), and I'd like to go 4*, but I don't mind going 3* (as I believe the 3* hotels are pretty good in this area anyways. We stayed at the Affinia 50 once a couple years ago in the summer and it was fantastic.) Do you guys have any tips? Is $300 for a 4 star in those areas reasonable? I understand it's on a weekend. I tried today and had no luck, but only bid up to $285 in those areas, and only up to 3*. It's just my significant other and I, and we just wanted to see the Christmas spirit in New York, so that is why we wanted to be close to the centre. Let me know if you guys have any tips or anything! Thank you!

The Bentley is a bit far north but the bigger issue, imo, is how far east it is located.

HOTWIRE has the Millenium Hilton for $269/nite which still woudln't be the ideal location, but with the subway right there certainly do-able, and the same price as the property above and higher rated.

What is your maximum budget for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Bentley is a bit far north but the bigger issue, imo, is how far east it is located.

HOTWIRE has the Millenium Hilton for $269/nite which still woudln't be the ideal location, but with the subway right there certainly do-able, and the same price as the property above and higher rated.

What is your maximum budget for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Which one is the Millenium Hilton on hotwire? I can't seem to see the 269/night on hotwire. I wouldn't mind staying at the Millenium hotel, if the subway is right there. My maximum budget for the stay is $340 with taxes and everything in for the one night.

This property has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. However, if you go to the detail page for the listing, towards the bottom of the listing you should see a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating (4.5/5 circles shaded) Check to make sure you see that, as well.

While it could be something else, my guess is that this may be the Eventi or Ink48.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]